Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher ~ Review


Synopsis:

Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Review:

Awhile back, I was introduced to The Opportunist by a friend I meet through a book blog. I immediately started this book and as I’m reading my first thoughts were, what is all the hype about? Well, as I neared the ending I soon found out! I could not believe the twist and turns this book took......the emotions, the angst, the tears I cried in vain! My heart was shredded, I still haven’t recovered.

So naturally, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Dirty Red and once I did my emotions were once again in chaos…..all I can say is I feel so “Dirty” and ashamed of myself…..I’m ashamed of myself for enjoying getting into Leah’s head and finding that I can understand her better and may actually like her just a “smidge”……oh, who the hell am I trying to kid? I really just hate her, with a passion!!!

Final thoughts:
Tarryn Fisher - you’re a genius! Thanks for once again messing with my mind, playing with my emotions, and once again leaving me emotionally drained!

Leah - STOP what you doing immediately and seek psychiatric treatment, you need it sista!

Caleb - while you still have your balls, before Leah gets her claws further into them, grow a bigger set and go get the love of your life back!

Olivia - I hope to see more of you in the next book and I really hope you get your HEA!

Noah - be ready to fight for your girl....I have a feeling it's gonna get ugly!

If you haven’t read this series it is a must read! It should be a requirement for everyone that loves Indie authors and books filled with emotion and angst. I can’t wait for the release of Thief. I will always be Team Olivia and Caleb Forever <3 some people are just destined to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment