Wednesday, May 13, 2015

ECHO by E.K. Blair ~ Review




BLURB:

It's been said the longest echo ever measured lasted 75 seconds, but I can assure you, this will last much longer. The bang deafened the world around me, muting everything into nullity, allowing the reflection of its destruction to live far beyond its intended life.


It will follow me forever, destroying me—destroying you.

You want answers?

So do I.




Review

This is a really hard review to write because I can’t really tell you what happens…and I definitely don’t want to ruin any of this crazy ride for you. What I can do is tell you how I felt. The first thing I will mention is you have to read Bang first, and if it’s been awhile since you’ve read Bang you need to do a re-read or skim so every twist and turn is fresh in your mind. I read Echo completely different than Bang. Bang was more thriller, psycho, hot mess, OH NO THEY DID NOT type of a read, where with Echo I was able to connect on a much more emotional level, especially to Nina, she just felt more human which I so did not expect. There was still a demented story line and this wicked feel to Nina, but I just felt like I wanted to help her, and felt so much more compassion for her. 5 stars.


Echo picks up right where Bang left off as Nina’s life continues to filled with deceit, lies, and darkness. Some secrets are revealed that will shock you and leave your jaw hanging open….


“Sometimes, for some people, the fairytale only exists in death.”

I love this series….the writing is flawless and the story is cray cray! I definitely recommend it for lovers of erotic dark thrillers!


*Reviewed by Brandi


Buy Link

 




E.K.'s media links:





No comments:

Post a Comment