Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mikalo's Grace by Syndra K. Shaw ~ Excerpt

Blurb:


Burying her wounded heart in a successful career, Ronan Grace had all but given up on romance. Then, over coffee, she glances up to discover a Greek god in grey wool. Mikalo Delis. Young, handsome, charming, hot. And rich. Very rich.


Over passionate kisses and blistering sex, they battle the past. Struggling to forget, learning to forgive, eager for the future. Together.


But when Mikalo considers returning to Greece, his soul yearning for the sun and sand and blue skies of home, Ronan wonders if their new love will be strong enough to endure. And how much will she give up to be with the man who awakened her heart, taught her to trust, and showed her true love?


Excerpt: Mature content - 18+ older


I rocked slowly, his length filling me as I sat, my hands resting on his chest.

His fingers gently toyed with my nipples, the large, soft palms occasionally skirting down my torso to my hips to grip and guide before returning to tease the sensitive flesh.

"Behind your head," I whispered.

Reluctantly he put his hands behind his head, his biceps large and sculpted and shining with sweat in the dark of the room, the round nipples dark, the muscles of his chest firm.

He started to speak.

"Quiet," I said.

He bit his lip, his brows knitting in frustration.

I continued to move, shifting position and changing pace, my body gently overwhelmed with the coming of the storm. A storm still on the horizon, if I chose. And I did. I was in no rush.

I wanted this to last forever.

He was desperate to cum.

Again.

He moved his hips.

My nails quickly moved down his chest, lightly scratching him.

He gasped.

"Be still," I said.

I stopped.

Mental note to thank Deni for the manicure.

And the Brazilian.

"I am bigger than you," he then said.

Putting a finger to his lips, I shushed him.

"That you are," I said, picking up the pace again.

"Do you want to cum?" I then asked, my eyes on his.

He nodded.

"Yes."

"Is that what you want?" I asked again, my movements growing quick.

He nodded again, his hands moving from behind his head to guide me.

I moved off him.

He groaned, his hardness slapping against his stomach, thick and hot and dripping wet. Even in the dark, I could see him throbbing.

"Hands."

Slowly, he puts his hands behind his head.

I stood, moving to the end of the bed.

He waited before me, lying quietly, his legs spread, his arms behind his head. All tanned skin and rippling muscle and eager, desperate desire.

My hand ventured below, the fingers finding the familiar folds as I rubbed the wetness and then, his eyes on me, dipped my fingers inside.

A shiver ran through me.

His breathing grew heavy.

He moved a hand from behind his head.

"No," I said.

I know he wanted to touch himself. To grip and stroke and tease.

But no.

He would watch.

And then he would fuck me.

Hard.

You can find Mikalo's Grace on Goodreads here

Mikalo's Grace is scheduled to release on 12/21/12

No comments:

Post a Comment